It feels so good to find something that you used so many years ago. These associations and memories can melt your heart and make your entire day. Everyone’s childhood was different, but there are things that can connect all of us.
1. The best childhood origami game from the ’90s
2. Practically every girl had this tattoo choker.
3. Creative teen hairstyles from the ’90s
5. It’s so nice to remember how you made hairstyles using these butterfly hairpins.
6. The Star Wars soundtrack on a cassette — no doubt you’d listen to that again!
7. Yes, the process of curling your hair was long, but it was a pleasant ritual.
8. So many good movies
9. Favorite models from the ’90s
10. Jelly shoes were a must-have for all ’90s kids
11. “Hit me, baby one more time!”
12. Ice cream cake, also known as the king of cakes.
13. New movie special effects
14. Ugly shoes first became fashionable in the ’90s.
15. And bigger meal toys were way better!
16. Oh yes, scrunchies!
17. Electronics from the ’90s — they’re still cool!
18. When there was no internet, we played minesweeper.
19. You probably collected Matchbox Dolls.
20. Who remembers these drinks?