Have you had moments where nothing around you seems to work properly and you start breaking stuff by accident? We think most of us have experienced this and it’s a little bit distressing. However, when it’s not happening to us and it’s happening to someone else, it becomes quite funny!
1. This is definitely NOT something that you’d want to walk into.
2. This person who drove their car through a telephone pole
3. The driver who turned onto a frozen lake
4. This person who left their sunroof open during a snowstorm
5. This drunk person who took a long Uber ride just to go across the street
6. This person who still hasn’t figured out the purpose of a hat
7. This person who just wanted to get their lunch
8. This person who buried the wrong cat
9. This person who becomes a tornado when they cook drunk
10. Well, this is concerning.
11. This girl who just wanted to cook for her boyfriend
12. This person who had their security camera stolen out of its packaging
13. This truck driver who will have to put all the garbage back into the truck again
14. This washing machine criminal
15. This person who has been walking around with a toilet tail
16. This person who hasn’t figured out how to work an umbrella
17. This person who put their shoes in the fridge for some reason
18. This person who lost a Jenga game in a painful way
19. This parent who hasn’t figured out how to fill out their son’s talent form
20. This person who accidentally baked the chopping board
21. This driver who hasn’t discovered sunglasses yet
22. This person who doesn’t know how to use a pressure cooker
23. The irony of the caption, “we fit”
24. This person who did not think their job through
25. This person who should’ve had their tattoo spell-checked
26. This person who got a croissant with a giant hole in it
27. The heat from the PS4 broke the glass stand.
28. This person who left their phone on the roof of their car
29. The state of this toothpaste
30. Well, that’s unlucky!
31. Isn’t it so annoying when people bump into you?
32. This is what a bad day at work looks like: