Offices can be a pretty depressing and soul-sucking place to be. The dress code, the rules that prevent you from being your true and authentic self, the stiff fakeness, the cubicles, and the lighting. Ugh, that terrible lighting. People stealing your snacks from the fridge, the co-workers that leave the seat up and never wash their dishes in the sink, and of course your miserable boss.
We could go on and on and on.
It’s enough to drive one completely crazy. That’s why some people do their best to lighten the office vibe with some humor. Laughter helps to remind us that we’re human and all have something in common.
And besides every office has a funny guy. Here are 20 people who make the office a fun place to be:
1) Because Mocking Your Co-Workers is Always Hilarious
Especially, when they are computer crybabies. These guys are probably glued to glowing screens all day and could use a laugh or two.
2) In Case of An Emergency
Flee! Run like the damn wind. No better plan than that.
3) When You’re Really Bored at Work
And everyone turns into their favorite animal.
4) Haters Only Hate Themselves
Even if it’s your annoying co-workers.
5) Location, Location, Location
They say it’s everything.
6) Figuring Out the Hard Way
That that’s not how it works.
7) Sometimes It’s the Little Things
That have big consequences.
8) Maybe Some Humor Will Entice You To Do Them
Yeah… probably not.
9) When Everyone Thinks You Work Late
But you definitely don’t.
10) When You Put Fake Signs Up
So you can make fools out of your co-workers.
11) Making Lemons Out of Lemonade
Or terrified cats out of spilled wine stains.
12) When Office Romances Are Frowned Upon
You get friend zoned.
13) Some Jokes Just Aren’t Funny
This one included.
14) When Having Alert Employees Are a Priority
Sometimes you just have to get the job done.
15) Passive Aggressive Sign vs. Passive Aggressive Sign
Sign #2 wins.
16) When Your Coffee Machine Stream Reminds You of Something
Like a sumo wrestler peeing.
17) When You Get Distracted But Creative
Then you get called out for it.
18) When Your Co-Workers Have No Boundaries
So they deface pictures of your children.
19) When You’re a Big Joke In Your Office
And everyone dresses up as you for Halloween.
20) When You’re Asked Not to Print Large Jobs on the Office Printer
But you do anyway.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.