Regardless of the situation you’re in, there are always at least two ways to do something: either try your hardest and give it you all, or forget about it and do something else instead. For a creative mind even going all-out isn’t always enough, so we have to break our limits and give that extra 10% on top! When we’re talking of street art, aka “vandalism”, it is no different in this respect: you either create something truly outstanding, that cleverly interacts with the surroundings, or… well, there’s always DeviantArt.
Here are 16 most genius acts of vandalism that will, hopefully, make your day!
1. 2 mice decorating a tiny Christmas tree… so adorable!
2. Don’t stop. Can’t stop the fire. Burn the brakes? Am I getting close?
3. Grey Stone of the Concrete tribe. Nice to meet you.
4. No touching the dandelion!
5. Drunken octopus has challenged you to a battle. What do you do?
6. An amazing concept, for sure. This is probably what Godzilla’s heart looks like.
7. I’m pretty sure if you eat that much spinach, you’ll become the Hulk.
8. I’ve no idea what this is supposed to be, but I LOVE IT!
9. Just to make it clear: this is just one side of the building. Can you see it yet?
10. I can’t even begin to imagine how much time and effort this mural sucked out of this man.
11. It’s all about the colors and lines here.
12. This type of art is called a gravure, if I’m not mistaken, and it’s dope AF!
13. Have you ever tried to paint water? It’s freaking hard, I’ll tell you that much.
14. Serenading 24/7. This means love!
15. Gotta love photorealism, right?
16. And, finally, a tiny rain forest. What could be cuter?